Sporting Club Cramlington is a dual use sports facility for both school and community. Active Northumberland operate Sporting Club Cramlington in partnership with Cramlington Learning Village.
As well as its excellent indoor facilities, Sporting Club Cramlington has a fantastic range of outdoor facilities, all of which are available for booking on a casual or block booking basis.
The most recent addition to the Sporting Club is a floodlit 3G artificial grass pitch at a cost of £300,000 to enhance our already impressive list of facilities for sport:
- Sports halls for badminton, basketball, netball, cricket nets, gymnastics, trampolining, martial arts, table tennis, volleyball and 5-a-side football
- Floodlit 3G artificial grass pitch for 7, 9 & 11-a-side football
- Floodlit tennis & netball courts
- Fitness suite with resistance & cardio equipment
- Dance/exercise studio
- Grass cricket pitch
- Grass running track
- Cycle Speedway track
- Grass football pitches for 7, 9 & 11-a-side
- Grass pitches for rugby league & union
- Sports bar/lounge
- Soft play
- Seminar rooms with internet access
Cramlington Learning Village has exclusive use of Sporting Club Cramlington during school term time hours and the wider community can take full advantage of its superb facilities out of school hours.
Monday – Friday between 5pm – 10.30pm (school term-time)
Monday – Friday between 9am – 10.30pm (school holidays)
Saturday & Sunday between 9am – 6pm.
CLOSED on Bank Holidays.
CLOSED (to the general public) during school term time 9am – 5pm Timetables & Prices.
Timetables & Prices
For the most up to date prices and timetables please visit Active Northumberland.
Sporting Club Cramlington
Tel: (01670) 542 222