At Cramlington we use ParentPay to manage payments for school meals and other expenses such as trips.
What does ParentPay do?
- enables payment of school meals and other items such as trips
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives a history of all the payments made
- allows a single account login across all children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows all items available for payment relevant for each child
- emails a receipt of payment to the email address registered
- offers the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
All new starters will be sent an activation letter to set up an account.
More information can be found on the ParentPay website, alternatively contact the Finance Office on 01670 712311 ext.306