Recent Communication to Parents/Students
- Update for Year 10 Parents 3rd July – subject support update.
- Update for all Year 13 Parents 3rd July – information regarding exam results.
- Update for all Year 11 Parents 3rd July – information regarding exam results.
- Update for all Parents 25th June – update with our plans for the remainder of the term.
- Update for Year 12 Parents 25th June – Online lessons, in school face to face sessions.
- Update for Year 9 Parents 25th June – Year 9 options information.
- Update for Year 7 & 8 Parents 24th June – Learning Review information.
- Update for Year 9 Parents 24th June – Learning Review information.
- Risk Assessment June 2020 – full risk assessment on the phased reopening of the school
- Letter for year 6 parents 3rd June – welcome letter detailing information that will be sent out over the coming weeks regarding year 6 transitioning to the JLV
- Update to parents 22nd May – Reports, school uniform for the next academic year
- Update for parents in receipt of FSM 23rd April – update on FSM vouchers scheme
- Update for year 12 & 13 parents 22nd April – being aware of an increased risk of fraud during the coronavirus pandemic
If you have any queries about our recent communications please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org