Our Core Principles
- We believe that all students are unique with different needs, talents, strengths and aspirations and should be challenged to achieve beyond their expectations.
- We believe that all of our students are capable of developing the skills and dispositions to become better learners.
- We believe that at the heart of our school should be the idea that education is best done ‘with and by’ our students rather than ‘to and for’ our students.
- We believe that the purpose of education is preparing our students for their future.
- We believe that for the future, learning needs to happen in a variety of learning spaces (in and out of school) and through the supportive use of technology.
- We believe we need to build and organise our school to meet the diverse needs of our learners and create an experience that is personalised.
- We believe that we need the support and expertise of our whole village and more to educate our children.
- We believe that we must make our learning village a place everyone enjoys coming to.
- We believe at the heart of our school is a commitment to high quality teaching and continuous professional development.