Junior Learning Village Virtual Open Evening – 30th September 2020
We would like to take the opportunity to invite parents of current year 6 students to our Virtual Open Evening on 30th September 2020. We are taking a different approach this year due to the restrictions in place and so whilst we are unable to offer a visit to the school we are preparing a comprehensive series of videos to provide all families with an insight into Cramlington Learning Village.
In these videos you will find information from key staff and students:
- Welcome address from the head teacher
- Tour of the school and overview of our curriculum
- Pastoral Support and enrichment opportunities
- ‘Meet’ Subject Leaders who will introduce you to the experience your child can expect
- Year 7 students and how they have settled into life in the JLV.
We would also like to offer you the opportunity to ‘Ask a Question’ so that we can ensure that all queries are covered in our presentations. If you have a general enquiry or question please use the link below.
Click to Ask A Question
For students with special educational needs or if you have a specific enquiry related to an individual child please use the following contact email address and let us know which primary school your child is currently attending: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am very proud to be the Headteacher of Cramlington Learning Village, because together with staff, students, parents and carers, we have built a strong community which is built on the core values of trust, respect and optimism.
We also have a clear understanding of the conditions required for effective learning and together we subscribe to the following foundations:
- High expectations of academic success
- A highly effective pastoral system that builds relationships necessary for achievement
- High quality teaching and support delivered by a dedicated and well-informed staff
- Well maintained buildings and resources that enhance learning
- A flexible curriculum that meets the needs of all students
- Effective opportunities for the student voice to be heard and student leadership to be developed
We are a happy and vibrant school where young people are at the heart of what we do in order to ensure they can flourish and reach their full potential.
I extend a warm invitation to visit the school and see for yourself.
At Cramlington Learning Village, we have developed a curriculum that supports the development of our core principles – we pride ourselves in being a school built on respect and have a curriculum that creates resilient learners, expert readers, knowledge explorers and responsible citizens.
To find out more about the curriculum that students engage with, click the link below.
View our curriculum information