Admission to Year 12 of the Sixth Form will be from:
- Pupils in Year 11 at CLV.
- Pupils in Year 11 from outside of CLV.
- Students in Year 12 at CLV, wishing to restart Year 12.
- Students must be aged under 19 at the start of any course.
- The entry requirements for admission to the Sixth Form will be the same for students on roll in Year 11 at the school and external applicants.
- All those seeking admission to the Sixth Form must meet the minimum entry requirements of 5 grade 5 GCSE or equivalent for A Level courses.
- In addition, students must meet the specific requirements for each course they wish to study, details of which are outlined in the prospectus and on our website.
- In addition students are expected to have a good record of attendance or punctuality and a record of hard work and commitment to study.
- In the event of a place not being offered at CLV Sixth Form, the applicant has the right of appeal to the Governors in the first instance and, beyond this, to an independent appeals panel.
- Sixth Form Information Evening, Thursday 23rd January 2020.