Coronavirus Update – 3rd April
I am very proud to be the Headteacher of Cramlington Learning Village, because together with staff, students, parents and carers, we have built a strong community which is built on the core values of trust, respect and optimism.
We also have a clear understanding of the conditions required for effective learning and together we subscribe to the following foundations:
- High expectations of academic success
- A highly effective pastoral system that builds relationships necessary for achievement
- High quality teaching and support delivered by a dedicated and well-informed staff
- Well maintained buildings and resources that enhance learning
- A flexible curriculum that meets the needs of all students
- Effective opportunities for the student voice to be heard and student leadership to be developed
We are a happy and vibrant school where young people are at the heart of what we do in order to ensure they can flourish and reach their full potential.
I extend a warm invitation to visit the school and see for yourself.
At Cramlington Learning Village, we have developed a curriculum that supports the development of our core principles – we pride ourselves in being a school built on respect and have a curriculum that creates resilient learners, expert readers, knowledge explorers and responsible citizens.
To find out more about the curriculum that students engage with, click the link below.
View our curriculum information
Listen to our students and staff talk about their experiences and life in the Junior Learning Village.